Sunday, May 20, 2012

Street Exchange Quick Cash Program

LOS ANGELES AREA ONLY!                                            
EVERYTHING 100% AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED 

Streetwear Exchange Quick Cash Program 

Need quick cash? I buy Supreme, streetwear, and some skate wear products directly for a reasonable price of course, I am not here to buy these products at resell value or retail value(Supreme exempt).  We can come to an agreement based on size, *condition, and rarity. 


*The only worn clothing I accept is rare Supreme clothing, all other clothing offered must be unworn and new with tags and/or original packaging.




If you are interested in selling me clothing you must text me or email me with what you are selling. I will then ask for pictures to be sent to my email. I only buy new clothing with the exception of rare Supreme items. The tags and/or original packaging must be intact, I will NOT accept anything without tags and/or orginal packaging, contact me about certain Supreme items that dont come with tags. You must list the brand and size of the clothing you are selling. At last in the email include your name and a phone number. All payments will be done in cash. You will be responsible for dropping off the clothing at my location, NO EXCEPTIONS!


Text- 267-337-7636
Email- rawambitionla@gmail.com